Unearthing sentence example
- All the time we have been at the front we have succeeded in unearthing only one document from the Central Committee of the Party.
- Our knowledge in that field has grown deeper, unearthing too much for one person to master.
- Specifically with unearthing a Final Fantasy 6 music download site, most don't seem to offer full MP3 versions of the songs.
- This is not one of those items that is going to be easy to find, but part of the fun is unearthing some nostalgia.
- Strutt also gives an engraving, assigned by him to the 14th century, in which three hunters, one of whom blows a horn, are represented as unearthing a fox, which is pursued by a single hound.Advertisement