Undyed sentence example
- The Babylonian temples received garments as payment in kind, and the Egyptian lists in the Papyrus Harris (Rameses III.) enumerate an enormous number of skirts, tunics and mantles, dyed and undyed, for the various deities.
- We will shortly be stocking the natural undyed ecru on a 400g cones.
- lambskin fleeces are from British lambs and are undyed, unbleached and hypoallergenic (not likely to cause allergenic reactions ).
- In theory, Cistercian nuns wore the characteristic habit of undyed wool.
- We also produce a separate version, Kit 3A, which uses a combination of hand-dyed and undyed yarn.Advertisement
- It was made of two pieces of undyed heavy wool and was sewn together at the sides and shoulders.
- Organic cotton, such as can be found in a bamboo organic cotton tote bag, is typically unbleached and undyed, reducing the chemical impact its production will have on the ecosystem.
- Silk is collected from the cocoons of silk worms.All three of these fabrics can be created with minimal processing, and can be left undyed or dyed with natural, low-impact dyes.
- Organic cotton for an organic cotton futon is typically unbleached and undyed, reducing the chemical impact its production will have on the ecosystem.
- Organic sheets are available in super-soft materials like bamboo and cotton, and can be purchased dyed or undyed.Advertisement
- Most organic fibers take natural dyes well and look attractive in their natural, undyed state too.
- Yarn can be undyed or come in a variety of natural or artificial colors and fibers, some more expensive than others.