Undrinkable sentence example
- The water is bitter and undrinkable, being largely impregnated with carbonate and sulphate of soda with some borax.
- Fortunately good water is tolerably plentiful; for, though the wells are mostly undrinkable, and even the famous Zamzam water only available for medicinal or religious purposes, the underground conduit from beyond Arafa, completed by Sultan Selim II.
- For retail purposes the "ordinary" methylated spirit is mixed with ï¿½ 357% of mineral naphtha, which has the effect of rendering it quite undrinkable.
- Thus Yahweh smites the river so that the fish die and render the water undrinkable.
- end of the Gulf, all the streams that flow into it are so salt as to be undrinkable.Advertisement
- The wine becomes turbid and acquires a peculiarly bitter sweet taste, and if the disease goes further becomes quite undrinkable.
- spitfire ale is not undrinkable, but it is nothing special.
- For retail purposes the "ordinary" methylated spirit is mixed with Ã¯¿½ 357% of mineral naphtha, which has the effect of rendering it quite undrinkable.
- Spitfire Ale is not undrinkable, but it is nothing special.
- When the acidity is too high, the wine usually becomes undrinkable.Advertisement
- For very expensive bottles of wine, it is a huge disappointment to open it and discover the wine that you have stored so long is "corked" and undrinkable.