Undistorted sentence example
- in length would be drawn equal to to in.; then if the true radius at the centre were to,000 ft., this radius, if the curve were undistorted, 1, FIG.
- showed that, if the large mirror were a segment of a paraboloid of revolution whose focus is F, and the small mirror an ellipsoid of revolution whose foci are F and P respectively, the resulting image will be plane and undistorted.
- Valerius Martialis or Martial (c. 41-104) that we have a true image of the average sensual frivolous life of Rome at the end of the 1st century, seen through a medium of wit and humour, but undistorted by the exaggeration which moral indignation and the love of effect add to the representation of Juvenal.
- Vistana's Polare® lens system features Dynamic Base Lens Technology, which allows us to eliminate the side shields associated with traditional OveRx products, while maintaining a full range of undistorted peripheral vision.
- Forgotten Ohio has an original, undistorted photograph of the infamous stain.Advertisement