Undistinguishable sentence example
- In direct fire the pseudo-velocities U and u, and the real velocities V and v, are undistinguishable, and sec n may be replaced by unity so that, putting y =o in (79), (88) tan 4) = C [I (V) - y-s] Also (89) tan 4 - tan S=C [I(V) - L(v)] so that (9 °) tan 1 3=C [1 -s.
- There is no proof of their having lived in the Oligocene epoch, but in deposits of Miocene and Pliocene date remains undistinguishable generically and perhaps specifically from the modern tapirs (though named priscus, T.
- air may be ignored as insensible, and the actual velocity and its horizontal component, or component parallel to the line of sight, are undistinguishable.
- Now, Kant and his followers start from this second and narrower meaning, and usually narrow it still more by assuming that what appears to the senses is as mental as the sensation, being undistinguishable from it or from the idea of it, and that an appearance is a mental idea(Vorstellung) of sense; and then they conclude that we can know by inference nothing but such mental appearances, actual and possible, and therefore nothing beyond sensory experience.
- Reimarus was wholly undistinguishable from dogmatic deism, and was undoubtedly to a great extent adopted by Lessing; while, in the case of the historico-critical school to which J.Advertisement
- Leaf spots contained scattered black, undistinguishable stromata with conidiophores that were similar on all hosts.
- w /nd2 = C, (16) S(V) - S(v) = for cos i to be undistinguishable from unity, equation (16) becomes In a problem of direct fire, where the trajectory is flat enough (19) v(di/dt=g, or di/dt=g/v; so that we can put (20) Ai/ At.t = g/v, if v denotes the mean velocity during the small finite interval of time At, during which the direction of motion of the shot changes through Ai radians.
- In direct fire the pseudo-velocities U and u, and the real velocities V and v, are undistinguishable, and sec n may be replaced by unity so that, putting y =o in (79), (88) tan 4) = C [I (V) - y-s] Also (89) tan 4 - tan S=C [I(V) - L(v)] so that (9 Ã‚°) tan 1 3=C [1 -s.
- The thrills of joy and thrills of pain are undistinguishable.
- It is by this time mere vegetable mould and undistinguishable pond shore, through which rushes and flags have pushed up.Advertisement
- The litter cabinet is typically a sturdily designed piece of furniture that, when well-crafted, looks pleasant within the home and remains virtually undistinguishable from ordinary furniture.
- It was joined to Texel by a sand-dike in 1629-1630, and is now undistinguishable from the main island.
- Ostriches, undistinguishable from Struthio, have been found in Samos and in the Sivalik Hills.
- For some purposes it is preferable to retain the circular measure, i radians, as being undistinguishable from sin i and tan i when i is small as in direct fire.