Undismayed sentence example
- In the hour of danger he was undismayed, as in the hour of victory he was just and merciful.
- Undismayed, he attacked the mass of litter and with his own hands removed 3000 barrow-loads.
- The fleet was at once despatched to secure Liguria, and on the 14th of March Otho, undismayed by omens and prodigies, started northwards at the head of his troops in the hopes of preventing the entry of the Vitellian troops into Italy.
- It was the end of July 1864 before he was joined by these monitors; and on the 5th of August, undismayed by the loss of his leading ship, the monitor "Tecumseh," sunk by a torpedo, he forced the passage into the bay, destroyed or captured the enemy's ships, including the ram "Tennessee" bearing Admiral Buchanan's flag, and took possession of the forts.
- Undismayed by personal danger, Savonarola resolved to appeal to all Christendom against the unrighteous pontiff, and despatched letters to the rulers of Europe adjuring them to assemble a council to condemn this antipope.Advertisement
- I dreamed that I was walking in the dark and was suddenly surrounded by dogs, but I went on undismayed.