Underwing sentence example
- brimstone moth and large yellow underwing moths, among others.
- In the sunlight you could make out the rufous body and underwing coverts.
- liter wing-tip tanks in addition to underwing stores.
- It is mounted in the underwing pylons provided by DLR upon request.
- Current status The dark crimson underwing requires large areas of mature oak woodland.Advertisement
- It showed well in flight as well, especially its clear white underwing.
- Moths such as the red underwing have brightly colored hindwings, which the moth when disturbed will quickly flash.
- underwing hardpoints.
- underwing pylons provided by DLR upon request.
- underwing tanks.Advertisement
- underwing pattern exhibits more black on the margins.
- underwing coverts.
- underwing moths, among others.
- Up to 250lb of disposable stores could be carried on two underwing hardpoints.
- Fuel is stored in integral tanks in the wings, fuselage and tail fin, as well as in underwing tanks.Advertisement
- In flight the underwing pattern exhibits more black on the margins.
- We found a distant large falcon soaring which was brown with blunt wings but too far away to see the underwing coverts.