Undertaker sentence example
- The First thing to do on the Death of a person is to contact an undertaker.
- A local undertaker had mummified him and placed him on display at his funeral home.
- She spent the night waiting for the nightmare world to end and dressed the next morning with an undertaker's solemnity.
- The undertaker matter of fact scoops a handful of earth.
- These powers are vested in " the nominated undertaker " and the Bill gives the Secretary of State the ability to nominate that undertaker.Advertisement
- The following year he advertised that he had also become an undertaker.
- Members of this scheme are deemed approved by the local water undertaker.
- All public sewers are the responsibility of the relevant sewerage undertaker.
- Such an inset appointment may be granted to another existing water undertaker or to a new licensee.
- Any sewer which is not vested in the sewerage undertaker is a private sewer.Advertisement
- What is the period for which the water supply can be extended to with the written consent of the water undertaker?
- He hastily flung some brushes into his tool kit, then straightened up and gazed at news undertaker wwe her with deep compassion.
- It replaced Dŵr Cymru as the statutory water undertaker in respect of Shotton.
- I did have a talk with the fella with the silly moustache dressed in the undertaker's clothes.
- Typically, a doctor, undertaker, or county official took down as much information as possible about the deceased person.Advertisement
- This is a vast improvement over earlier games where created wrestlers were forced to "borrow" finishers from real counterparts like the Undertaker or Randy Orton.
- The word Libitina then came to be used for the business of an undertaker, funeral requisites, and (in the poets) for death itself.