Understudy sentence example
- I saw only one understudy on this evening and the cast were brilliant.
- Understudy In amateur productions, there are no understudies.
- Jackson C. Frank was the understudy for the role of jester on the sidelines in a cast.
- In the 1999-2000 campaign Wilson made just three appearances - playing understudy to Adam Sollitt.
- His place was therefore taken by an amateur understudy who had to enter the arena from the stables on a white horse.Advertisement
- understudy role in a Rossini opera which involved fast passages of music and a lot of words.
- understudy for the role of jester on the sidelines in a cast.
- understudy for this part.
- I was given a small understudy role in a Rossini opera which involved fast passages of music and a lot of words.
- I missed the original Benoit, but I had the understudy for this part.Advertisement
- The comedy troupe included a number of actors that he would go on to work with in the future, including Paul Dinello, Amy Sedaris and Steve Carell (Colbert was initially Carell's understudy).
- Though Jessica got a call back to the final auditions, she didn't win the part and was instead cast as the understudy.
- The fictional popstar himself is played by an understudy in the Queen musical We Will Rock You.
- Therefore, God instructed Moses to challenge all the people to encourage his young understudy.
- understudy In amateur productions, there are no understudies.Advertisement
- Shortly after moving to New York, Jennifer scored a low paying role as an understudy in the Broadway show A Month in the Country.
- Stephen Colbert, whom Carell appeared with on The Daily Show, was Carell's understudy at one time in the Second City troupe.
- The most important and interesting group is that connected with Perceval, and he was regarded as the original Grail hero, Gawain being, as it were, his understudy.