Understory sentence example
- understory of shrubs and flowers.
- Japanese honeysuckle spread out of your garden and into the surrounding landscape, choking out trees and understory species in the process.
- Functionality is key - Because loft beds can have so many different configurations for their understory, make sure to choose wisely.
- Small patches of cloud forest still exist and there is a dense understory of bamboo in some parts.
- understory of coniferous forests.Advertisement
- understory vegetation has also grown because of the protection from overgrazing provided by the deer fence.
- Found in the forest understory, usually on limestone based soils.
- Habitat: Moist soils in mountains in understory of coniferous forests.
- And the Yosemite forest is a living forest with seedlings everywhere and a rich understory of shrubs and flowers.
- The plant community on the west side of the Manzano Mountains is a mixture of trees, shrubs, and understory plants.Advertisement
- Note how the bracken and other understory vegetation has also grown because of the protection from overgrazing provided by the deer fence.
- Rowan, hawthorn, holly and hazel grow beneath to form an understory, with alder and willow in the damper areas beside streams.
- understory plants.