Understates sentence example
- It shows that the Autobiography rather understates the amount of work done.
- Even this, however, understates the case, seeing that a really inscrutable Unknowable would destroy all confidence in the order of nature and render all knowledge entirely precarious.
- Because its meaning has to be imputed, we have tended to describe it in terms of prior technologies—which, in many cases, understates its potential by many orders of magnitude.
- understates the extent of the change throughout the year.
- However looking at the full year understates the extent of the change throughout the year.Advertisement