Understate sentence example
- In this particular they very largely understate the number of Hebrews, whose communicants (0.3%) are heads of families only, and largely of the Protestants; whereas they represent practically the total Roman Catholic population above 9 years of age.
- The words chip, information technology, communications, digital revolution - all understate what is happening.
- To say he 's not a very nice man is to grossly understate just how villainously evil he really is.
- And if Grote overlooks important agreements he seems also to understate important differences.
- understate what is happening.Advertisement
- Garments with lower necklines can be supplemented with a camisole, and sometimes leggings can help to understate a higher hemline.
- To say he's not a very nice man is to grossly understate just how villainously evil he really is.