Underskirt sentence example
- On other sealings we find a single overskirt with a pleated underskirt.
- She was wearing a loose, ermine trimmed, gray damask robe over a red underskirt.
- This lovely Victorian child's underskirt made from white cotton was designed to be worn under a long and ornate christening gown.
- The plain underskirt has a lace trim around the hem.
- The sari would be tucked into an underskirt, tied tightly around the waist, as can be seen here.Advertisement
- Are you planning on donning a frisky and party length shift, or a princess gown complete with a corseted back and a tulle underskirt?
- Play it up with a fun plaid trim or lace underskirt, or pair your dress with a bright red pair of heels.
- Choose a flirty style skirt with a crinoline underskirt or a simple strapless satin sheath with a ribbon cummerbund in a coordinating color.
- It has a tulle underskirt, and you can buy a coordinating bolero if it is chilly.
- A noblewoman wears a gown similar to that of the queen, comprising a stiff corset top, heavy petticoat, underskirt, overskirt, ruff and hat.Advertisement
- Men can wear a basic shirt with simple slops, boots and a hat, women have a jolly time with a blouse, a bodice, an underskirt and shorter overskirt in contrasting colors and either a straw hat or garland of flowers.