Undershirts sentence example
- Our aunts were windows apart and our uncles wore those white undershirts with the scooped-out neck and arms.
- Take an inventory of your boy's socks, underwear and undershirts before you go shopping.
- Sleeping clothes include gowns, onesies, undershirts and sleepers.
- While the company initially only made undershirts, they now manufacture socks, underwear, swimwear and footwear.
- T shirts: No longer exclusively known as undershirts, tees are as ubiquitous as jeans in casual wear, but even this beloved comfortable shirt has its limits.Advertisement
- If the weather's heated up just enough to make your flannel pajamas a bit too warm and you're looking for something to wear other than your undershirts and a pair of boxer shorts, cotton men's pajamas are a solution.
- For example, organic diapers and undershirts are constantly in contact with your baby, whereas a coat will not be as close to baby's skin as often.
- They offer a variety of options for clothing including soffe cheer shorts, capris, undershirts, skorts, yoga pants and just about anything else that you can think of to meet your athletic wear needs!
- Besides sleeveless and sleeved tees that resemble traditional undershirts, you'll also find a waistband shaper and tattoo print tank tops.
- Still others are excited to finally enter the realm of womanhood, especially those who were late bloomers and were still wearing undershirts while all the other girls around them were wearing bras.Advertisement
- Girls used to wear camisoles, undershirts or all-in-one pieces as underwear until they were developed enough to require their first bras.
- For men, the bulk of the choices are white and black and cuts match those found on most undershirts.
- The undershirts feature seamless stitching and mesh for breathability.
- The uniforms worn by the crew were blue jumpsuits with dark long sleeved undershirts.
- These are all in the same dark charcoal gray color as the undershirts.Advertisement