Underserved sentence example
- In general, the Women's Plus customer has been underserved in the marketplace.
- Fortunately, there are now publications like GQ and Men's Vogue that cater to the previously underserved men's fashion market.
- Along those lines, though, it's certainly worth mentioning that plus size couture is a dramatically underserved market.
- This disparity is of great concern in large urban areas with underserved populations because of the potential for outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases.
- The Home Possible mortgage can help people obtain mortgages in underserved areas as well as assist immigrants, retirees and first time homebuyers in attaining home ownership.Advertisement
- The FHA mortgage program offers an invaluable opportunity for Arkansas mortgage lenders to demonstrate their continued commitment towards serving low-income and other underserved communities.
- He found an underserved niche in men's clothing and began his now extensive collections with menswear.
- This division of the SBA is responsible for overseeing the network of Women's Business Centers throughout the U.S., as well as for seeking to establish new centers in underserved areas.
- COIN is a voluntary program established in 1996 that allows corporate investors to voluntarily help "underserved urban and rural communities" through financial investments that provide "economic and social benefits" to those communities.
- In their comments on the deal, reps from the Samuel Goldwyn Company stated that they believed that the Christian market was underserved by Hollywood and that they planned to try to tap into it.Advertisement