Underscores sentence example
- During grilling, the marinade forms an herb crust that underscores the sweetness of the lamb.
- herb crust that underscores the sweetness of the lamb.
- New products include technical outerwear that underscores the company's emphasis on performance technology.
- By withdrawing public subsidy for Sinn Fein Members it underscores the disapproval of all true democrats for what has happened.
- underscores the nature of poverty at the peace line.Advertisement
- The macro names consist of several words, separated by underscores, going from most general to most specific.
- Frequently the subdomain matches the linked phrase, with spaces replaced by underscores or hyphens.
- The reluctance of the refugees to move again underscores some of the problems that have plagued relief organizations, particularly the UN.
- underscores what we all know - that they were once working.
- However it is possible to replace the underscores by periods in the search catalog schema definition).Advertisement
- High benefit dependency underscores the nature of poverty at the peace line.
- The nature of the Working Museum encouraged their continued use just underscores what we all know - that they were once working.
- Ebay suggests that you use an ID with a combination of numbers, letters and characters like dashes, asterisks, periods or underscores.
- This type of stress really underscores the importance of a stress management emotional wellness study because it relates to a type of stress one may not normally consider: boredom.
- This means that instead of lying flat against the body, the suit furls, and it underscores the need for choosing a thong that fits comfortably and conforms to the shape of your body.Advertisement
- The Speedo brand has been available since 1914 and its persitent status as a top swim line underscores its commitment to quality products.
- The music not only underscores the action and the emotions, but in shows like Drop Dead Diva, it gives the actors and actresses a chance to really show what they can do.
- Resist the urge to use hyphens or underscores in the name - they are easily misplaced and can result in emails getting sent that don't ever reach you.