Underscore sentence example
- The movie soundtrack is produced by T Bone Burnett who also composed the film's underscore.
- Each module uses today's hottest marketing and financial analytics to underscore the importance of making quality management decisions.
- The g77 compiler appends an underscore to symbols, or two if the name contained an underscore.
- The movie soundtrack is produced by T Bone Burnett who also composed the film 's underscore.
- These two cases underscore the complexity of disease generation by pathogens.Advertisement
- The patient 's wish will merely underscore that duty.
- The fact that Rio is appealing just goes to underscore the fact he thinks he 's above such " trivia ".
- Use an underscore, or start new words with a capital letter instead.
- Type an underscore character to add a space in a display name.
- Fortran calling C The fortran compiler will add an underscore to the names of called functions, including external ones.Advertisement
- The patient's wish will merely underscore that duty.
- Economic crises also underscore the importance of effective social safety nets.
- Let me just underscore that Iraq cannot set or demand such conditions.
- While Drop Dead Diva is not featured as a musical dramedy such as Glee, the series uses music to strongly underscore the fantastical elements of many of its story lines.
- The following projects can be fun for an entire troop or for a girl to complete on her own, and they underscore the importance of these core values.Advertisement