Underreported sentence example
- underreported by the medical community.
- underreported due to many reasons.
- Hate crime against the LGBT community is vastly underreported due to many reasons.
- It was a significant change in culture over a relatively short period, and a severely underreported fact.
- Hearing loss from chemotherapy underestimated Hearing loss caused by chemotherapy is underreported by the medical community.Advertisement
- Narcolepsy is presumed to be highly underreported, in many cases because it isn't properly diagnosed.
- Female gang activity is less violent than that of their male counterparts and is underreported by law enforcement agencies.
- However the incidence of rabies in the developing world is believed to be severely underreported.