Underpowered sentence example
- Indeed their uncompromising attitude and widescreen vision makes the current crop of 80s new wave revivalists look distinctly underpowered.
- An underpowered dehumidifier will give a disappointing performance, while an overpowered machine might result in an atmosphere that is uncomfortably dry.
- You also have to realize the the Wii is the most underpowered of the three and offers the fewest "extra" features.
- This is a great way to share your music with people around you and can make for a much better experience than the underpowered speakers on the cell phone itself.
- The same year models also had problems with the engine control sensor, as well as loud engine noise due to the 4-cylinder engine being underpowered for the size and weight of the chassis.Advertisement
- Many reviewers feel that the base model is underpowered, and adding extra power can result in a great deal of fuel economy tradeoff.