Underpins sentence example
- This underpins the 8 year periodicity in the transits of Venus.
- Structural analysis also underpins the major research effort in the MIB on mechanistic enzymology.
- A beautiful, rolling lullaby with a sinister edge that underpins much of their writing.
- ostinato bass of the organ underpins an edgy dissonant right-hand with the voices singing a forlorn melodic line.
- What, if any moral or underlying philosophy, underpins your fiction?Advertisement
- As a theoretical assumption, it also underpins the broad field of humanistic social psychology (HarrÃ© and Secord, 1972 ).
- This underpins the rationale for our reserves policy, but would also lead to the charity awarding smaller grants than it would consider desirable.
- underpins the rationale for our reserves policy, but would also lead to the charity awarding smaller grants than it would consider desirable.
- underpins everything which we do.
- Our goal is to develop a thorough understanding of the technology that underpins the message you want us to deliver.Advertisement
- The concept of World Art underpins everything which we do.
- Treating the cause of pain underpins the idea of managing it.