Underpinning sentence example
- The first 4 modules provide students with the underpinning knowledge required to successfully complete the enterprise module.
- This is significant because the theoretical underpinning is often geometric in nature and such systems lend themselves to representation in three dimensions.
- Underpinning all this is the extraordinarily accomplished conducting of Antonio Pappano.
- This latent trait model hypothesized a single dimension of severity of social functioning underpinning HoNOS social items.
- He has overseen major ERDF and JIF initiatives aimed at underpinning magnetics technology transfer to industry and applied magnetics research respectively.Advertisement
- My own sketchbooks provide the underpinning elements of what printed work is to be included in my collections.
- It has a limited tessitura, and cannot really provide bass ' underpinning ' to melodic material.
- The industry is heavily regulated thereby underpinning the need for high quality and accurate technical information.
- The scheme aims to develop the research capacity of the NHS workforce underpinning the development of the NHS evidence base.
- More info Management Developing People through Coaching tbc This half-day program will focus on the underpinning philosophy, principles and skills of effective coaching.Advertisement
- These set out what he believed are the underpinning principles of a ' good ' tax.
- The utopian and political underpinning of early nudism has largely disappeared.
- The cost of intra-urban railways depends not only on the type of construction, but more especially upon local conditions, such as the nature of the soil, the presence of subsurface structures, like sewers, water and gas mains, electric conduits, &c.; the necessity of permanent underpinning or temporary supporting of house foundations, the cost of acquiring land passed under or over when street lines are not followed, and, in the case of elevated railways, the cost of acquiring easements of light, air and access, which the courts have held are vested in the abutting property.
- I never thought major league lacrosse 's root structure underpinning.