Underpin sentence example
- pathology departments at the Royal Free underpin the whole practice of medicine.
- The research content is evidenced through the practitioner's own explicit articulation of these issues and the way in which they underpin their practice.
- An essential theme which will underpin the module is the concept of ' partnership ' and inter-agency cooperation.
- In this spirit, we outline here several principles that we believe should underpin the discussion.
- We have characterized a number of cDNAs which encode proteinases to underpin optimization of proteinase inhibitors either alone or in combination.Advertisement
- A range of economic factors such as neighborhood deprivation and disintegration and high levels of unemployment underpin these psychological, social and family factors.
- essential to underpin the requirements of UK industry e.g. in aerospace, materials processing, power generation, instrumentation and defense.
- effective mainstreaming depends on the professional credibility of evidence and the proposal is to develop ways of progressing evaluation methodologies to underpin this.
- meditative techniques to evoke the deep energies which underpin her work, particularly her graphics.
- outline here several principles that we believe should underpin the discussion.Advertisement
- underpin PDP for example, requires the ability to assess our own competence.
- By helping key workers, we will underpin the pursuit of excellence in our public services.
- Reflection, as is required to underpin PDP for example, requires the ability to assess our own competence.
- They look like inviting as well as subtle to underpin the design scheme you may have in mind.
- The term language, includes verbal, tonal and body languages, which underpin all cultural learning structures.Advertisement
- The term "language", includes verbal, tonal and body languages, which underpin all cultural learning structures.