Underperforming sentence example
- Visitors ' manager, Neville Powell was left looking very rueful after such a poor display from his underperforming team.
- underperforming asset from construction company Mowlem.
- underperforming schools to deliver a step change in standards.
- underperforming players.
- Now there's an " underperforming business unit ", if I've ever seen an underperforming business unit.Advertisement
- underperforming services unchanged.
- Between those gateways, there will be annual progression unless a job holder is significantly underperforming.
- Other West Coast systems fared less well and are still underperforming against the long term average.
- underperforming at school would also benefit from special educational support.
- Desmond paid just £ 23.5m for London City Airport in 1995, buying what was then an underperforming asset from construction company Mowlem.Advertisement
- These will focus on underperforming schools to deliver a step change in standards.
- The Sun claims that Ferguson blames Keane for " tearing the club apart " with his criticism of underperforming players.
- Now there 's an " underperforming business unit ", if I 've ever seen an underperforming business unit.
- The wrong approach would be to enter into a spending auction with the Government while leaving the essential structure of underperforming services unchanged.
- Psychotherapy produces gradual benefits in academic performance and attitudes, but girls who are underperforming at school would also benefit from special educational support.Advertisement
- Underperforming relative to ones abilities, not getting the job done, problems with professional relationships, not delivering, unexplained absences, and tardiness are often present with alcohol abuse.
- Instead, opt for brand names that specialize in your sport; this way, you can focus on your game and not have to worry about your eyewear underperforming.