Underpaid sentence example
- The state fund has not been supplemented locally for the payment of teachers, who have consequently been underpaid.
- The heaviest losses were due to war, shipwreck and tropical diseases, but large numbers of the underpaid or unpaid soldiers deserted to the armies of native states.
- If you believe you are being underpaid, Career Builder has an article with five tips on how to effectively ask for a raise.
- Moreover, replica Gucci handbags are manufactured in hygienically questionable warehouses where most of the workers are underage and underpaid.
- At the extraordinary assembly of the clergy in 1782 he made various proposals, by one of which he sought, though in vain, to redress the most glaring grievances of the underpaid cures.Advertisement
- Equal pay - choosing a comparator Please visit our main underpaid wage / salary claim page to read more about your employment rights.
- impressionistic portrait of the underpaid girls working in a Parisian fashion house.
- Overworked, and underpaid, Dutch midwives point out that, in recent years, there has been an increasing shortage of new midwives.
- People purchasing counterfeit goods save money at a large cost to others, specifically children who live on the premises of large warehouse facilities and toil away at sewing machines for long, underpaid, and thankless hours.
- It's often underpaid and unrewarded, and even the best testers sometimes never make it through to join the ranks of the game development team - never getting to be able to create the bugs instead of finding them.Advertisement
- Gosselin claims that the contract he and his family signed was unfair, violates child labor laws, and underpaid himself and his children.
- The officials, already too numerous and underpaid, frequently, as has been stated above, found such pay as they had far in arrear.
- The administration was corrupt, largely because of the vast powers given to officials, who were invariably underpaid; and the financial methods of the company precipitated its ruin, large dividends being paid out of borrowed money.