Undermines sentence example
- This undermines the autonomy of teachers, regardless of how effective they are.
- The Art of Hunger undermines and illuminates our accepted notions about literature and throws an unprecendented light on Auster's own richly allusive writings.
- Being prevalent in fundamentalist circles does not help to form sound doctrine, it actually undermines it.
- all-out rock assault which never undermines their melodies.
- classification of cannabis undermines the credibility of this message particularly among young people.Advertisement
- Corruption also undermines fragile democratic systems, by fueling popular disillusionment with politics.
- Any decision to support an institution, particularly in circumstances of underlying insolvency, creates a moral hazard that undermines market discipline.
- And the presentation is so naff that it undermines the central aim, which is surely to build trust.
- To do so reinforces rather than undermines the professionalism of our client relationship.
- Localism maintains the traditional ties of blood and kinship but undermines modern, universalist democratic ideals.Advertisement
- Marketisation undermines co-operation and trust and promotes competition and vested self-interest in their place.
- Non-professionals often "diagnose" this disorder, and all of this attention actually only undermines the true disorder and treatment.