Underhanded sentence example
- I'm surprised at Stephen agreeing to anything so underhanded.
- An all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers down the path to the ultimate payback.
- The discourteous and underhanded treatment of this embassy by Talleyrand and his agents., who attempted to obtain their ends by bribery, threats and duplicity, resulted in the speedy retirement of Marshall and Pinckney.
- We Germans have had enough of the underhanded ways of international politics.
- We might regard it as characteristic of Pluto that an astrologer stole its dignity from Mars by underhanded, renegade means.Advertisement
- Your underhanded attempt to be glib and smarmy does n't undermine or change those historical constants.
- Two fellows came to him with proof of underhanded dealings in the shipyards.
- I 'm surprised at Stephen agreeing to anything so underhanded.
- You need to carefully evaluate your communications with others, as they may involve deceit, misunderstandings or underhanded schemes.
- Knowles is well known in the industry for underhanded tactics, and Beyonce recorded and released the song without Jean even being informed.Advertisement
- J.R. often resorted to underhanded methods, wheeling, dealing and blackmailing to get his way.