Underexposed sentence example
- Conversely, if the film is slightly underexposed, the bones will look normally dense.
- A good deal can be done with the computer to recover an underexposed image.
- This will produce an underexposed dark subject against a bright background.
- One of the main advantages is its latitude, that is, the ability to produce a good image from over- or underexposed negatives.
- Nikon 's exclusive new D-Lighting feature in Playback mode compensates only the underexposed areas of a picture without altering the properly exposed areas.Advertisement
- The program serves as a dedicated showcase for new, previously unseen or underexposed work by artists from across the UK.
- Quick fixes, which can be found on this demo site, include how to fix an underexposed or overexposed photograph, accurate resizing techniques, masking and montage techniques and even subtler editing tricks like selecting a subject's hair.
- The color and texture of embellishments adds visual appeal to a scrapbook layout, particularly on pages where the photos are a bit blurry or underexposed.