Underestimating sentence example
- I'm beginning to think we might be underestimating deputy Larkin.
- Last month it congratulated itself on observing no activity among Global Warming scaremongers during the big freeze, thereby grossly underestimating human ingenuity.
- They must raise money like the dickens; underestimating the amount of funds needed is a common failing.
- Failing to pay estimated taxes subjects the taxpayer to fines, but so does underestimating and underpaying taxes.
- The IRS also penalizes filing a frivolous return and substantially underestimating and paying the amount of anticipated taxes owed.Advertisement
- Dean was startled by her sharpness, chastising himself for underestimating the young girl.