Underdressed sentence example
- You could wear a feed sack at a formal dinner and not look underdressed.
- I don't remember ever feeling underdressed, though.
- She skirted the group, feeling underdressed and frumpy in her faded wrap, jersey-knit dress.
- She was underdressed and fat.
- Seriously cold outside so had to have another stout or two before sprinting underdressed, freezing but merry back to the Randolph.Advertisement
- The Arquette siblings - Patricia's choices are usually unflattering, Rosanna is often underdressed, the only thing that looks good on David's arm is Courtney Cox, and becoming transgender didn't help Alexis' look.
- You know the rule, it's best to be over dressed than underdressed.
- It can be quite uncomfortable being the most underdressed person in a room.
- There is nothing worse than being underdressed and looking less than professional at work.
- It is better to be overdressed than underdressed.Advertisement
- It is better to be overdressed for a meeting or interview than underdressed.
- You don't want to be overdressed or underdressed.
- It's better to know for sure than to show up and feel out of place because you are overdressed or underdressed.
- If you are unsure of the formality of an event and want to be sure you are not over or underdressed, it's usually a good idea to contact your hostess.