Underdevelopment sentence example
- Biliary atresia-the underdevelopment, inflammation, or obstruction of the bile ducts that carry bile from the liver to the gall bladder and small intestine-causes bile to build up in the liver and forces the bilirubin into the blood.
- Pfeiffer syndrome-This condition includes craniosynostosis, shallow eye sockets, underdevelopment of the midface, short thumbs and big toes, and possible webbing of hands and feet.
- Often there is an accompanying underdevelopment of the foreskin in which the penis has a hooded appearance.
- Type IV malformation consists of an underdevelopment of the cerebrum and involves no herniation of brain tissue into the spinal area.
- As with Type III malformation, many neurologists do not consider this a Chiari malformation but rather cerebellar hypoplasia (underdevelopment).Advertisement
- The syndrome is marked by absence or underdevelopment of the thymus and parathyroid glands.