Undercutting sentence example
- cliff morphology may follow a cyclic pattern of response to marine undercutting of the toe that results in cliff failure.
- Value for money is high on the Caliber's list of attributes, undercutting mainstream rivals by a healthy margin.
- undercutting defeaters.
- One established building material supplier claims, that Towcester Building Supplies is drastically undercutting it and is a real threat to its business.
- But they were at pains to provide a purely natural explanation for the event, thus undercutting step two.Advertisement
- Value for money is high on the Caliber 's list of attributes, undercutting mainstream rivals by a healthy margin.
- Default logic also fails to represent Pollock 's undercutting defeaters.
- This trend started several years ago when airlines began offering similar travel services, undercutting independent agents and decreasing commissions.