Undercooked sentence example
- Eating undercooked burgers which are rare in the middle may be dangerous.
- People with immunodeficiency disorders also should avoid eating undercooked food because it might contain bacteria that could cause infection.
- Raw or undercooked meat Make sure you only eat meat that has been well cooked.
- Do not eat uncooked or undercooked poultry or poultry products including food with uncooked poultry blood.
- This is because pieces that are the same size cook at the same rate so you don't end up with some pieces that are overcooked and some that are undercooked.Advertisement
- If you get food poisoning at the reception due to undercooked chicken, you're not covered, but you may be able to take up a case with the restaurant management.
- If you use a stationery grill, you're likely to find that your food ends up either undercooked or overcooked.
- The second way humans become infected with T. gondii is through eating raw or undercooked meat.
- When humans eat raw or undercooked infected meat, the walls of the cysts are broken down in the human digestive tract, and the individual becomes actively infected.
- Improperly handled or undercooked poultry and eggs are the foods which most frequently cause salmonella food poisoning.Advertisement
- Salmonella food poisoning can occur when someone drinks unpasteurized milk or eats undercooked chicken or eggs, or salad dressings or desserts which contain raw eggs.
- Humans are most commonly infected by swallowing the oocyte form of the parasite in soil (or kitty litter) contaminated by feces from an infected cat; or by swallowing the cyst form of the parasite in raw or undercooked meat.
- A particular type of EHEC known as O157:H7 has been identified since 1982 in undercooked hamburgers and unpasteurized milk and apple juice.
- Because of the extensive media coverage that often follows outbreaks of enterobacterial infections such as E. coli, many parents associate such infections with eating undercooked meat such as hamburger.
- Salmonella is found in egg yolks from infected chickens, raw and undercooked poultry and other meats, dairy products, fish, shrimp, and many other foods.Advertisement
- Listeriosis outbreaks in the United States since the 1980s have been linked to cole slaw, milk, Mexican-style cheese, undercooked hot dogs, undercooked chicken, and delicatessen foods.