Under-the-knife sentence example
- devout worshipper of Cthulhu will be bent under the knife.
- pouty lips without spending dosh or going under the knife!
- With many grown women going under the knife each year to achieve the face and appearance they've always dreamed of, we as adults are comparing ourselves to the media darlings that we can't help but notice on a daily basis.
- While many speculate that the surgery was to gain more of the spotlight from ex-friend Conrad, Montag makes no mention of their feud as a possible reason to go under the knife.
- The desire to look young is one that many people experience, and because in Hollywood youth often equals success, many celebrities decide to go under the knife.Advertisement
- Trauma Center: Second Opinion: This Atlus-developed and published game is a followup to Trauma Center: Under the Knife for the Nintendo DS.
- The young star of The Hills underwent ten separate procedures in a single day, and that wasn't even her first time under the knife to alter her looks.
- Testing out a non-surgical face lift is a good idea before going under the knife.
- While recovery time is usually very quick, you will probably want to take precautions and go under the knife during a three-day weekend.