Under-the-covers sentence example
- Place the baby 's feet at the bottom of the cot to prevent wriggling down under the covers.
- Later, she lay in bed, tucked warmly under the covers as his boots clicked away from her on the hardwood floor - down the hall and into the den.
- A long sigh escaped her lips as she slid back down under the covers.
- Jonathan slipped under the covers.
- He tucked her under the covers as if she were a child.Advertisement
- One flip of the switch and she retraced her steps, quietly slipping under the covers to snuggle close to Alex again.
- She reached up and shut off the light, crawling back under the covers.
- If I had any pride, I'd stay in bed and hide this body under the covers.
- The winter storm made her want to huddle under the covers.
- She turned off her light and slid under the covers.Advertisement
- wriggle the baby's feet at the bottom of the cot to prevent wriggling down under the covers.
- Going to bed, curling up under the covers and feeling a bite from a bedbug may be the first and only symptom of this pest.
- Chances are high that if you find a single bed bug, there are plenty more hiding under the covers waiting for you!