Under-seal sentence example
- A specialty debt is created by deed or instrument under seal.
- So surely did he feel its approach that some time before the end he sent all his papers over to Sir Gilbert Elliot, who kept them under seal until claimed by Mirabeau's executors.
- The usual form of pardon in the United States is by deed under seal of the executive.
- At last, on the 17th of November 1860, Miramon, under the plea of necessity, seized $630,000 in specie which had been left under seal at the British Legation and was intended for the bondholders.
- A dividend waiver must be executed under seal and received by the company before the dividend waiver must be executed under seal and received by the company before the dividend becomes payable.Advertisement