Under-lock-and-key sentence example
- kept under lock and key till he had changed the government into a semi-absolute monarchy.
- By io o'clock the same evening the remainder of the king's guests were safely under lock and key.
- I say ' all ' because the whole court entourage wanted to see this special court that is normally kept under lock and key.
- This myth is the origin of the English word "tantalize," and also of the common name "tantalus" for a set of spirit decanters kept under lock and key.
- Were you kept under lock and key?Advertisement
- Always buy the least hazardous products possible and keep toxic items out of sight, out of reach, and under lock and key.
- Sellers of these knock offs will tell you that the clear case is so that you can view the inner workings of the watch but only two very rare, vintage watches are available with clear backs and they are under lock and key collections.