Undefeated sentence example
- He died in 1002 undefeated, hut racked by anxiety for the permanence of the prosperity of his house.
- Mario 64, in this humble reviewers opinion, still remains the undefeated champion of 3D platformers.
- Undefeated, the band went away to rethink their style, and 1992's 'Pop Scene' revealed a new, brash approach to music.
- If a player won five in a row, then he or she was considered undefeated and would be entered in the Tournament of Champions.
- Turtle Undefeated (15 February 2010) - Lux volunteered to host Jones' party at Baze's loft in order to gain acceptance, but it backfires when Baze and Cate find out.Advertisement
- He was an undefeated champion of underground wrestling until he encountered the trio of heroes from Final Fight.