Undecorated sentence example
- Antivari contains the residence of its Roman Catholic archbishop, and, in the centre of the shore, Topolitsa, the square undecorated palace of the crown prince.
- A real old spit and sawdust pub that has survived a refit or two relatively unscathed (and undecorated).
- Some of these undecorated utilitarian wares may once have been used for cooking.
- Blank, undecorated wands can be found at a craft store and embellished with ribbons, glitter, flowers and tulle.
- The backs of watches offer the perfect place for engraving as the surface is flat and undecorated.Advertisement
- Many Union musicians wore a frock coat with a piping pattern across the front, but historical pictures make it clear that it wasn't uncommon for fifers and drummers to wear an undecorated frock coat or a sack coat.