Undeclared sentence example
- That's why they allow students in college to have undeclared majors.
- This is a story of an undeclared war of social anomie, in which we all have the potential for victimhood.
- While their companies were losing undeclared billions, high executives were rewarding themselves with kings ' ransoms in salaries, options and bonuses.
- Rogen was then cast in Apatow's followup TV comedy, Undeclared (2001), which focused on the lives of freshmen college students.
- After writing for the series Undeclared, Rogen wrote for the second and final season of Da Ali G Show, starring Sacha Baron Cohen.Advertisement
- Forensic accounting in fact probably first came to public awareness during the O.J. Simpson civic trial when the plaintiffs used forensic accountants to search for undeclared assets.
- Self employed individuals tend to be targets for audits more so than those earning wages from an employer since there is a greater possibility of undeclared income, so you will want to be especially careful.