Undeceived sentence example
- The debates on the Crimes Bill and the Irish Land Bill quickly undeceived them, and the steady and even remorseless vigour with which the government of Ireland was conducted speedily convinced the House of Commons and the country that Mr. Balfour was in his right place as chief secretary.
- The effect of the publication of the bull, however, soon undeceived him.
- Even White was eventually undeceived.
- The Greeks, who had been squandering the money provided by the loans in every sort of senseless extravagance, affected to despise the Egyptian invaders, but they n h l`n were soon undeceived.
- They were soon undeceived.Advertisement
- But those who looked forward to quiet and prosperous times both for Ireland and for England were destined to be undeceived.
- Indeed, they sometimes dive below this line, as it were by mistake, and are undeceived.