Uncrowned sentence example
- The badge of the military order is a blue cross with gold uncrowned eagles in the angles; on the topmost arm is the initial F., with a crown; on the other arms the inscription Pour le Merite.
- of England had in 1422 been proclaimed king of France at his father's grave at St Denis, Charles the dauphin (still uncrowned) was forced to watch the slow dismemberment of his kingdom.
- uncrowned king of the 1700s.
- uncrowned featherweight champion of the world.
- uncrowned head ' .Advertisement
- The Garrick 's Head pub was once the home of Beau Nash, Bath 's uncrowned king of the 1700s.
- DRISCOLL Jim Peerless Jim was the uncrowned featherweight champion of the world.
- I'll cover my face with my empty hands And I'll bow my uncrowned head '.