Uncrossed sentence example
- Carmen uncrossed her legs and stood.
- However, none of us uncrossed our fingers.
- 108, A, reverses the direction of the rotation communicated; an uncrossed belt, as in fig.
- and for an uncrossed belt: L=2~/~c2(riri)9 +,r(ri+ri+2(ri_ri)sin~~!_~!~ (32B)
- In order that the belt may fit accurately in every possible position on a pair of speed-cones, the quantity L must be constant, in equa tions (32 A) or (32 B), accord ing as the belt is crossed or ______ uncrossed.Advertisement
- For an uncrossed belt, the quantity L in equation (32 B)
- She crossed and uncrossed her legs, studied her fingernails and finally decided to prompt him again.
- Halevy in Nejran, Von Wrede in Hadramut, and Wellsted in Oman reached its edge, though none of them actually entered it, and the guides accompanying them all concurred in describing it as uninhabitable and uncrossed by any track.
- Practicing proper body mechanics while sitting (sitting with both feet on the floor, back straight and legs uncrossed) can help prevent the development of leg cramps.