Uncredited sentence example
- The part was small and uncredited and was cast by director Stuart Margolin, a friend of Drew's mother Jaid.A few years later in 1980, Drew was cast in the Oscar nominated film Altered States alongside William Hurt.
- gore effects, uncredited on the copy of the movie I watched, are actually quite good.
- Fed up, he drunkenly steals his unfriendly wifes (an uncredited Courtney Cox) luxury car and drives it into a multi-car pileup.
- Rogen has said in an interview that he was also involved (though uncredited) for Baron Cohen's hit film, Borat.
- Other roles include Lace and Lace II (TV movies), Bright Lights, Big City, Shag and I Love You to Death, where she played an uncredited role alongside husband Kevin Kline at his request.Advertisement
- The college offers two accredited degrees as well as several uncredited prepatory classes to help students prepare for a college education.
- He played a few uncredited roles in Less Than Zero, and Now Way Out, No Man's Land.
- There's No 'I' in Team - Bailey works hard to achieve a domino surgery and Meredith gets her nose out of joint when her work with Derek goes uncredited.