Uncoupling sentence example
- While coupling or uncoupling vehicles..
- The uncoupling protein blocks development of a H + electrochemical gradient, thereby stimulating respiration.
- The main toxic action is the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation, converting all cellular energy in the form of heat and causing extreme hyperthermia.
- This relative uncoupling of genes and memes may mean that more than ever before memes will spread that are detrimental to their carriers.
- Contrary to expectation, the weight of mice deficient in a major uncoupling protein, UCP2, has been found to be normal.Advertisement
- A small group of compounds called uncoupling agents cause unrestrained oxygen uptake in the absence of ADP.
- An uncoupling protein called UCP1 short-circuits the process by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation.
- This did not, however, interfere with him coupling and uncoupling trucks on occasions.