Uncounted sentence example
- Rumors circulated that the phone system was overloaded and up to 150,000 votes went uncounted.
- It wasn't a new sightâ€”he'd spent far too many years as a police officer not to have seen it, uncounted but never forgotten times.
- They remained staunch to the end against odds uncounted, and fell with their faces to the foe.
- uncounted, number of angels within Rosslyn Chapel.
- uncounted millions.Advertisement
- uncounted votes are counted ).
- Most notably this applies to the number of flat-bed scanners which remain uncounted, often being the personal property of an individual academic.
- Not a penny goes uncounted for, and not a thank you remains unsaid to all those girls who have done so much.
- However, there are a large, uncounted, number of angels within Rosslyn Chapel.
- The history of the world provides many examples of leaders of tunnel vision whose ambitions have lead to the deaths of uncounted millions.Advertisement
- The victory margin in Ohio was under 150,000 votes (probably much less once the uncounted votes are counted).
- It wasn't a new sight—he'd spent far too many years as a police officer not to have seen it, uncounted but never forgotten times.
- Uncounted millions more post questions in forums, and millions of answers are posted in response.