Uncorrected sentence example
- The standard of excellence in the ancient writers was indeed far above the level of the 16th century; but the fatal habit of taking at second hand what should have been acquired by direct observation retarded progress more than the possession of better models assisted it, so that the fundamental faults of medieval science remained uncorrected.
- with infinitesimal objects, images and lenses; in practice these conditions are not realized, and the images projected by uncorrected systems are, in general, ill defined and often completely blurred, if the aperture or field of view exceeds certain limits.
- Both the aberration of axis points, and the deviation from the sine condition, rapidly increase in most (uncorrected) systems with the aperture.
- Surgery led to an increase in against the rule astigmatism, which was the major cause of uncorrected visual acuity less than 6/18.
- It is relatively contraindicated in asthma and renal failure and should be given in small increments in uncorrected hypovolaemia.Advertisement
- Lives and works in East Finchley, London I do line drawings spontaneously and uncorrected with a black wax crayon in a sketchbook.
- Uncorrected oral evidence Committees publish uncorrected transcripts of some recent oral evidence sessions.
- visual acuityuation: Uncorrected visual acuities at distance were 20/40 OD, 20/40 0S, and 20/30 OU.
- Residual jitter can arises from uncorrected atmospheric turbulence as well as telescope wind shake.
- Consequently the territory of Liberia as thus demarcated is rather larger than it would appear on the uncorrected English maps of 1907 - about 41,000 sq.Advertisement
- Since the index of refraction varies with the colour or wave length of the light (see Dispersion), it follows that a system of lenses (uncorrected) projects images of different colours in somewhat different places and sizes and with different aberrations; i.e.
- If we were left solely to the wordy wit of legislators in Congress for our guidance, uncorrected by the seasonable experience and the effectual complaints of the people, America would not long retain her rank among the nations.
- Ocular Evaluation: Uncorrected visual acuities at distance were 20/40 OD, 20/40 0S, and 20/30 OU.
- You can choose from designs like Taking Someone for a Ride, Overlooking the Desert, Snail Garden, Hieroglyphics, Uncorrected Manuscript, and more.
- Women who have an uncorrected coarctation of the aorta have a mortality rate of 10 percent during pregnancy and a 90 percent rate of complications.Advertisement
- Uncorrected clubfoot in an adult causes only part of the foot, usually the outer edge or the heel or the toes, to touch the ground.
- Related symptoms include vomiting; seizures; shortness of breath; severe pain in the back, muscles, abdomen, or chest; and, if prolonged or uncorrected, shock and coma or death.
- All uncorrected mineral deficiencies can affect body functions, produce symptoms, and result in illness.