Uncoordinated sentence example
- Some children find that using weights on the arms can help dampen the worst of the uncoordinated arm movements.
- According to The University of Chicago's Jack Miller Center for Peripheral Neuropathy, celiac disease has also been shown to cause ataxia, a condition marked by jerky uncoordinated muscle movements.
- Motor skills impairments are often among the symptoms of Aspergers, causing those affected by the disorder to appear clumsy or uncoordinated, or have difficulty mastering tasks that exercise fine motor skills.
- The tumor may also spread to neighboring nervous system structures, causing weakness of the muscles of the face, headache, dizziness, poor balance, and uncoordinated walking.
- In general, syncope is defined by a brief loss of consciousness (fainting) or by dimmed vision and feeling uncoordinated, confused, and lightheaded.Advertisement
- Fasciculation is a type of painless muscle spasm, marked by rapid, uncoordinated contraction of many small muscle fibers.
- Ventricular fibrillation-An arrhythmia characterized by a very rapid, uncoordinated, ineffective series of contractions throughout the lower chambers of the heart.
- Disruption of any portion of this system can cause a person to produce movements that are too weak, too forceful, too uncoordinated, or too poorly controlled for the task at hand.
- Symptoms of listerial meningitis occur about four days after the flu-like symptoms and include fever, personality change, uncoordinated muscle movement, tremors, muscle contractions, seizures, and slipping in and out of consciousness.
- geoscience community are working to implement this and related standards, but often as separate and uncoordinated activities.Advertisement
- Without this control, movements become uncoordinated, jerky, and inappropriate to the desired action.
- Many have a weak suck and uncoordinated swallow resulting in choking and sometimes vomiting.
- The dysfunction leads to uncoordinated oral musculature.