Uncooperative sentence example
- Sometimes your clients are uncooperative, and the pay will not make you wealthy either.
- They sometimes please others if it suits them but may also be uncooperative.
- It can be difficult to ensure a child gets all of the necessary nutrients, since many children are picky eaters, or may be uncooperative about trying new foods.
- Don't become frustrated if the autistic student has a bad day or is uncooperative.
- misbehave in this manner they can become uncooperative, unusable and dangerous.Advertisement
- Mr Z was uncooperative with an examination of his nervous system and seemed unsteady to the staff grade doctor.
- Yoga and meditation instructor- Although an instructor may occasionally have to deal with uncooperative limbs and joints, the entire purpose of the work is to provide freedom from stress.
- It's a fact that some dogs are really nervous and uncooperative while being groomed, and some shops advocate the use of tranquilizers, while others do not and will simply refuse to groom your dog if they cannot do it safely.
- If the child is anxious or uncooperative, a short-acting sedative may be given.
- These behaviors can also transfer to the school setting, making these children uncooperative with their peers.Advertisement
- Children who do not get enough sleep, or do not get good quality sleep, may seem irritable or uncooperative during the day.
- Older children may become more difficult, temperamental, and uncooperative, as they see their role in the family changing.
- These slaves were imported when the Indigenous were uncooperative, and the Africans were much easier to control.
- Because you carry this same sort of determination through other areas of your life, you can also be perceived as a bit stiff and uncooperative at times.
- They can be worn to school, at night during camp when it's colder or under your cheerleading skirt when the weather is really uncooperative.Advertisement