Unconvinced sentence example
- She said nothing, unconvinced she'd live to the end of the day.
- He had already, in 1859, as the result of a visit to Budapest, made certain modifications in the Bach system by way of concession to Magyar sentiment, and in 1861 he had had an interview with Dek, during which, though unconvinced by that statesmans arguments, he had at least assured himself of his loyalty.
- He rose, angry and unconvinced she wouldn't bring whatever danger followed him to his backyard.
- Howie remained frightened and unconvinced.
- William remained unconvinced and Swift's vanity received a useful lesson.Advertisement
- The detective seemed unconvinced until I told him John Luke Grasso wanted something from my friend and he might have contacted him.
- Cynthia still looked unconvinced at the sanity of endeavor but agreed to be a spectator.
- Instead of looking cheered at his words, she looked unconvinced.
- The hypothesis has won very wide acceptance, but several editors and critics (including Harnack, Zahn and Clemen) remain unconvinced.
- The broad fact remained that while Mr Chamberlain's activity gathered round him the bulk of the Unionist members and an enthusiastic band of economic sympathizers, the country as a whole remained apathetic and unconvinced.Advertisement
- He was counseled and disciplined by his branch but remained unconvinced he had done anything foolhardy.
- Gregson remains unconvinced that the clue style and thematic finale were really brought together successfully by a rather opaque preamble.
- Nevertheless, despite Bonaparte's marvellous skill in rallying moderate men of all parties to his side, there remained an unconvinced and desperate minority, whose clumsy procedure enabled the great engineer to hoist them with their own petard and to raise himself to the imperial dignity.
- It kept the right formula for puzzle to action ratio and if you're still unconvinced it'll provide a challenge, you can always start your game on the hard difficulty which is immediately available from the start of your game.
- Obviously, the scientific community has remained largely unconvinced of this particular aspect of his teachings.Advertisement
- You have no regrets? she asked, unconvinced.
- The Jew remained, as always, stubbornly unconvinced, and, as often, fond of slanders.