Uncontaminated sentence example
- River water, especially that which has received town sewage, or the drainage of highly manured land, would naturally be considered most suitable for irrigation, but excellent results are obtained also with waters which are uncontaminated with manurial matters, and which contain but 8 or io grains per gallon of the usual dissolved constituents of spring water.
- As a matter of fact, the earlier and more democratic types of primitive society, uncontaminated by our civilization, do not present many features to which the modern conscience can take exception, but display rather the edifying spectacle of religious brotherhoods encouraging themselves by mystical communion to common effort.
- This will give the consumer reassurance that the products have been made from source ingredients which have been uncontaminated by pesticides, fertilizers and any artificial or damaging materials used in the manufacturing process.
- There is a company entitled Gluten Free Oats that specializes in the manufacturing of uncontaminated oats.
- They are found naturally in organically produced tripe and uncontaminated fatty fish and Savoy cabbage.Advertisement
- In their uncontaminated form such ingredients may provide nutritional support to the hair follicle.